![]() We are the best.
|
|
Friday, 27 February 2009
No, it does not sound appealing to me because i want to stay with my loved ones and spend time with them as much as possible. Hence, I guess a job that requires travelling is not for me. Lili. Yes, it does sound appealing as I think it is an exciting and enjoyable career. I will be able to see another side of the world and learn new amazing things about different cultures and lifestyles from different countries. However, if migrating is a must then, I guess I will say no as I would not want to be apart from my loved ones for a long period of time. Nicole Dale Jobs that involves travelling is more exciting and challenging. it open up many doors for us to meet people from different walks of life. Through such experience, we would be able to understand the distinct cultures and lifestyles of different people from different parts of the world. Jessica, Ribka, An Na Young ^^ Well, a job which involves travelling definitely appeal to me. By travelling overseas, not only can we have fun, we can learn from the different traditions and cultures and bring it back to Singapore. However, if a job requires us to migrate to another country, it isn't that enjoyable anymore. This is because, by migrating overseas, all the wonderful memories will be left behind, friends and family too. Leon.HongKhang.ZarnyTun. |